Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
We get asked all the time about strategies for more effective time management during graduate school. Not surprisingly, some of our most popular past episodes deal with time management. While we have covered a lot of ground over the years on this evergreen topic, there’s a new expert on the scene who seems to know a whole lot about… well, almost everything! Therefore, we welcome to the show the AI chatbot sensation, ChatGPT, to determine if there’s anything this new technology has up its sleeve (?) for helping us be more effective with our time.
Will ChatGPT replace us as podcast hosts moving forward, or does it instead provide word jumbles that sound nice but lack real substance. We put AI to the test for your benefit, this week on this show!
Check out some of our past (AI-free) episodes on time management tips and strategies:
175. Four Research Traps (And How to Avoid Them)
162. Get More Done with LabScrum w/ Dr. Lisa May
158. Five Strategies for Defeating Distractions
059. Simple Tricks for Time Management – The Focus Funnel
015. Simple Tricks for Time Management: The Pomodoro Technique